My name is Maryah Lilly. Due to different online forums, over the years, I'm often known as Sweetndandy. Over the last year I have been able to establish myself as the part time student, working, stay at home mom! I am often juggling my time between school, working and keeping up with household chores. I have become passionate about providing my family with affordable healthy meals. We try to eat at home atleast 6 days a week. Being so busy the meals that I do make have to be quick. I usually do not spend more then an hour making dinner.
So in my search to save money, eat healthy , save time, and make yummy meals , I am always trying out new recipes. I have to admit though, I have a big sweet tooth. So I can not promise that all my recipes are healthy :)
I am hoping that this blog will help out other busy moms.
No comments:
Post a Comment